The store owner purchased this last year for use on tour, but the tour never
happened. It is currently sitting in his studio and not being used but in like
The VK-77 performs as a B3 but is portable - and you don't need a Leslie
to get the effect (although you can plug on into the VK-77). In addition, it
has some incredible orchestral sounds also built into it so, when you need a
piano, strings, etc., you don't have to carry additional gear.
This is a complete set-up including the two-manual organ, 25-note pedal
board (with volume pedal attached), stand and matching bench. Includes
everything to be up and playing immediately!
If you want a portable B3 and DEPENDABILITY, this is your ax!
Here's are the descriptions per Roland:
• Dual 61-key manual organ with proprietary Virtual ToneWheel sound
• Full keyboard polyphony
• Independent harmonic drawbar-based control of Upper and Lower
manuals, Pedal, and Orchestral voices
• COSM Amp Simulator with overdrive effects
• Key click, leakage and 2nd and 3rd harmonic percussion can be
added as desired
• Extensive Rotary Speaker modeling, plus Vibrato, Chorus and Organ
• External Rotary Cabinet connector
• Tonal variations enhanced by new independent Wheel Type and
Wheel Table control
• Orchestral, piano and bass sounds also included
The PK-25A is a 25-note pedalboard. Along with its 25-key pedalboard,
the PK-25A features an expression pedal, two footswitches (for pedal
control of various Roland organ functions), and a hold pedal for sustaining
notes. Designed for players who are accustomed to console-type organs,
the PK-25A is ideal for playing jazz bass lines, classical songs, and various
music styles thanks to its expanded note range.
|Roland • VK-77 Combo Organ w/PK25a Pedals
VK-77 & PK25a